(D) Cheese Knife Set Laguiole For Charcuterie Board Stainless Steel 9'' (2, Ivory)
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust.
- Cheese Knife Dimensions: 9 Inches
- Knife Set Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel, Which Is Extremely Durable And Can Stand The Wear And Tear Of A Kitchen Environment, Rust Resistant
- Slice Your Cheese In Style on your Charcuterie Board With This Cheese Knives Or Make A Unique And Sophisticated Gift For Birthday, Wedding Or Housewarming
- Non Serrated Blades Runs Seamlessly Into The Handle And Has Rivets To Secure It Tightly Together
- Laguiole Knives Made In France