(D) Laguiole Hand Made French Cheese Linen Colored Set in Gray Box 3-pc Vintage
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust.
- Set Includes: Cleaver Is 8.5 x 1.75, Cheese Knife Is 9 x 0.5, Spreader Is 6 x 0.5, And Box Dimensions Are 10 x 4.5 x 0.25.
- Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel, Which Is Extremely Durable And Can Stand The Wear And Tear Of A Kitchen Environment, Rust Resistant
- The Blade Runs Seamlessly Into The Handle And Has Rivets To Secure It Tightly Together
- Slice Your Cheese In Style With This Cheese Knife Set Or Make A Unique And Sophisticated Gift For Birthday, Wedding Or Housewarming
- Packaged In A Wood Box For Easy Storage. Made In France