(D) Laguiole Steak Knives, French Flying Colors 4pc Set in Box, Vintage 2 PACK
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust.
- Laguiole Knives Dimensions: 14.5 x 7.5 x 1.5 and A Gauge Of 2.5mm
- The Blade of these French Flying Colors Knives Runs Seamlessly Into The Handle And Has Rivets To Secure It Tightly Together
- You Can Use These Knives To Chop And Slice Your Favorite Steak, Fruits, Vegetables, And Meats
- Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel, Which Is Extremely Durable And Can Stand The Wear And Tear Of A Kitchen Environment, Rust Resistant
- Stainless Steel Steak Knives Made In France