(D) Laguiole French Hand Made 4pc Kitchen Knives Set Mixed Woods in Box, Vintage
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust.
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 7.5 x 1.5 and A Gauge Of 2.5mm
- Knives Dimensions: Chef: 12.5" Full Knife 8" Blade, Santoku: 11.25" Full Knife 6.5" Blade, Kitchen: 10.25" Full Knife 5.5" Blade, Pairing: 7" Full Knife 3" Blade
- Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel, Which Is Extremely Durable And Can Stand The Wear And Tear Of A Kitchen Environment, Rust Resistant
- The Blade Runs Seamlessly Into The Handle And Has Rivets To Secure It Tightly Together
- You Can Use These Knives To Chop And Slice Your Favorite Fruits, Vegetables, And Meats
- Made In France