(D) Laguiole Hand Made French 4 Spreaders with Linen Handles, Grey Box Vintage
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust.
- Set Includes: 4 x Spreaders, Tray
- Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel, Which Is Extremely Durable And Can Stand The Wear And Tear Of A Kitchen Environment, Rust Resistant
- The Blade Runs Seamlessly Into The Handle And Has Rivets To Secure It Tightly Together
- This Set Of Spreaders Would Make A Great Gift For The Cheese Fanatic In Your Life, Or Would Be A Fabulous Treat For Yourself
- Packaged In A Wood Box For Easy Storage. Made In France