(D) Laguiole Hand Made French Cheese Set in Tray 3pc Vintage (Turquoise Handles)
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust.
- Set Includes: Cleaver x 8.5 Inches, Cheese Knife x 9 Inches, and Spreader x 6 Inches
- Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel, Which Is Extremely Durable And Can Stand The Wear And Tear Of A Kitchen Environment, Rust Resistant
- The Blade Runs Seamlessly Into The Handle And Has Rivets To Secure It Tightly Together
- Slice Your Cheese In Style With This Cheese Set Or Make A Unique And Sophisticated Gift For Birthday, Wedding Or Housewarming
- Packaged In A Wood Box For Easy Storage. Made In France