(D) Laguiole Flatware French 3pc Cheese Set Knives, Vintage 2 PACK (Ivory)
The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust.
- Each Set Includes: Cheese Knife is 9 .Inches, Spreader is 6 Inches and Cheese Fork is 8.5.Inches
- Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel, Which Is Extremely Durable And Can Stand The Wear And Tear Of A Kitchen Environment, Rust Resistant
- The Blade Runs Seamlessly Into The Handle And Has Rivets To Secure It Tightly Together
- Serve Your Cheese In Style With This Cheese Set Or Make A Unique And Sophisticated Gift For Birthday, Wedding Or Housewarming
- Packaged In A Wood Box For Easy Storage. Made In France